Saturday, July 21, 2012

How To: Positive Thinking

It is raining 
like Armageddon
right now!
I swear
Florida
has had the most schizophrenic summer showers 
I have seen
so far. 

It is definitely a tropical storm
but all this rain 
has definitely  helped the plants grow
SUPER FAST!
And it is
so so so calming to lay down and listen to. 

     Anyways, I posted up a new page today! Check it out! It is How To: Practice Positivity. The simple list of ten exercises really help heal me when I feel a negative creep into my vibration field, if you know what I mean. Sometimes you cannot contro where you are at or the people around and you want to snap or you may be annoyed or going through something painful and need to be recharged. 

Have a beautiful evening!

Love & Light

K8


No comments:

Post a Comment