Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hollywood & Deepak Chopra & Poison Oak

So we received free tickets on Venice Beach, California 
to see The Jeff Probst Show.
We had been playing music on the boardwalk area 
and selling jewelry.
Little did we know
that one of our favorite Author/Speakers, 
Deepak Chopra
was going to be speaking on the episode
that we received free tickets to. 

So here we are On TV check it out! lol







Hollywood is not what it seems, let me tell ya. 




California has been beautiful besides the fact I ignorantly rolled around
in Poison Oak
While we were in the Canyons of Santa Barbara 
Living off the wild for 2 days.

Check out the fort we made!




Here is a spring/swimming hole we bathed in




So I have been taking Paul Stamets Cordyceps
 to clean my blood of the oils from the poison Oak.
It works very well.
I have also taken hot hot showers to relieve itch
along with applying Witch hazel
with aloe and lavender in it.

It is a slow healing process
but I will never go back to steroid shots or creams.

So try these out. I recommend Paul Stamets Cordyceps but they are not advertised on here.
But these brands are also good and this is the witch hazel
that I used.




Hope your having a beautiful day!

Love & Light!

K8

No comments:

Post a Comment